Please note that Sinch Digital Interconnect (P2P) Platforms (specifically our France-Based ISMS platform) will be implementing a Change Freeze during the following periods for the stated platform/services to ensure availability and consistency of the production environment during Eid-al-Adha
(i) DI SMS 365 - iSMS
Freeze Date :: Friday July 16th, 2021 – Wednesday July 21st, 2021
Comment :: Eid-al-Adha / Hajj / Hari Raya Haji (Pilgrimage to Mecca)(Islamic)
The freeze period will begin and end at 00:00 GMT on the dates above unless stated otherwise.
The Digital Interconnect Network Freeze will restrict the following production activities on the related platform:
1. Additions, removals, and changes to any production database concerning tables/queries/provisioning.
2. Alterations to Network devices (router/vpn/firewall/switch)
3. Alterations to Servers (Operating System connectivity/patches/provisioning)
4. Alterations to Storage (provisioning)
5. Alterations to all production connectivity platforms (all protocols)
6. Adding or Removing physical hardware from any data facility
7. Alterations to Protocol, Event and Queuing application layers
HOWEVER, during the Freeze periods the following services will be supported on all platforms supporting Digital Interconnect for Operators services based on our standard change management, notification, and scheduling procedures:
1. Individual routing updates (SUI) will be processed as normal.
2. Testing of existing services with existing customers/operators
3. Ticket work - including SUI and General Trouble Tickets - will continue as normal unless requests fall under the Freeze restrictions.
Please note that Digital Interconnect will be taking pro-active measures to ensure availability and capacity for the duration of this freeze exists within the Network and routine maintenance in support of the Holiday Freeze periods will take place in advance of the Freeze period.
The only maintenance activities that will be allowed will be emergency maintenances and will be assessed and approved on a case-by-case basis. In all circumstances an emergency is defined as a “critical failure” to a business critical system, platform or connection which could impact quality of service.
If you have any questions regarding the Freeze Period, please send them to email@example.com
Jul 6, 19:58 UTC