We are writing to inform you that as part of our continuous efforts to improve the performance and reliability at one of our European communications hub, we will be performing an emergency network maintenance at the times specified below.
Type: Emergency Network Maintenance
Affected Site: UK5
Start Time: 2021-09-02 01:00 UTC
End Time: 2021-09-02 02:00 UTC
Clients will experience MT and/or MO delays on the destinations below:
- France (MT and 2-Way Short Code MO: SFR only)
- New Zealand (MT and 2-Way Short Code MO: Skinny only)
- Belgium (2-Way Long Number MO)
- Germany (2-Way Short Code MO: Telekom Germany only)
- United Kingdom (MT: Everything Everywhere only)
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience experienced during this maintenance period. If for any reason the maintenance is extended or cancelled we will advise you accordingly.
If you are not already subscribed to the Sinch Status Page, we recommend that you do so to receive notifications on incidents and maintenances.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
should you require further information or assistance.